af83 provides its customers with pragmatic, integrated NoSQL-focused services, covering all project phases, including the selection of the solution, the design of the architecture, planning, implementation, deployment and operations.
Our comprehensive services bring you the necessary guidance and expertise to help you fully leverage the benefits of non-relational databases.
The latest and greatest technologies only
NoSQL technologies are numerous and their relevance is highly dependent on use cases. We have extensive, hands-on experience with. We have fully mastered some of the most powerful databases out there, including MondgoDB, Redis, CouchDB and Mnesia, and have extensive experience with other NoSQL technologies like Elastic Search, the world’s most powerful and efficient search engine.
On top of that, we actively contribute to the NoSQL ecosystem. We’ve been developing client libraries and providing improvements for many NoSQL technologies, and working closely with top companies in the field, including 10gen, creators of MongoDB.
We can assess your situation and project, define the challenges you’re going to face, identify and benchmark the potential solution in a real-world situation, and help you implement and operate it in the most appropriate way. We provide services in the following areas:
- Benchmarking & Feasibility Study - Helping you define and find the solution that’s the best fit for your particular situation
- Architecture - Creating designs to organize your data and leverage NoSQL benefits
- Implementation - Helping you implement your project on NoSQL technologies
- Operations - Organizing support, overall management and delivery based on NoSQL technologies
- Database Migration to NoSQL - Helping you migrate existing databases to NoSQL for better performance, flexibility and cost of ownership
Database Cost Reduction with NoSQL - Helping you reduce the cost of database systems ownership with NoSQL
Our training sessions are the best way to get up to speed quickly on everything NoSQL and learn first-hand from our gurus. We provide the following introductory courses:
- Introduction to NoSQL
- Introduction to Key-Value Stores
- Introduction to Document Stores
- Introduction to Graph Databases
The introductory courses include detailed overviews of the objectives, designs and use cases, as well as hands-on tutorials on the related technologies.
We also provide the following advanced courses:
- Redis Development 101 - Hands-on tutorial on developing applications with Redis
- Scaling with Redis - Deep dive on scalable database designs and practices for Redis
- MongoDB Development 101 - Hands-on tutorial on developing applications with MongoDB
- Scaling with MongoDB - Deep dive on scalable database designs and practices for MongoDB
Our support services help you solve issues and problems related to NoSQL databases. We specifically support MongoDB and Redis, but we can also support other systems depending on your situation.