af83 is a growing company and new positions open up regularly. We’re always looking for kick-ass talent to join our army of bright and brainy people. Take a look at our open positions below. If you don’t see a position that suits you, and think you have what it takes, shoot us a mail at email@example.com and we’ll get down to talking.
+ Web Art Director
Posted to our COO, you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing quickly and efficiently on the projects, as well as for internal projects and presale phases to a lesser extent: Visual vocabulary, drafts, templates, visual guidelines, bootstrap, etc.
- Being the reference for our teams, clients and the outside world in terms of art and creative aspects: benchmarks, inspiration, design watch, internal communication, etc.
- Collaborating with the UX designers and front developers: technical and visual watch, defining, implementing and assessing the visual production quality, etc.
- Depending on your skills and personality, other missions could be added to the position scope. Be creative!
- Proficient in creation software (Adobe Suite – at least Photoshop Illustrator InDesign)
- Proficient in the web graphic process (and printing to a lesser degree): We definitely prefer HTML5 and co to Flash! @#
- Passionate and skilled in web applications: We do a lot more of user experience than website for events
- Some experience in mobile design would be a plus – even though it’s a small part of our work, we think there’s a lot to learn and use there
Available asap, right now would be a plus!
You’re interested and want to apply for this position?
- 3 to 5 years experience as AD
- Explain us how well you know, understand like and want to do better than Twitter Bootstrap, HTML kickstart and co.
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or come see us with some paper. If you choose e-mailing, send us a link to your portfolio!
We're mostly looking for experts with proven open source contributions and a large technical culture (but we are accepting again new interns). From time to time we would hire beginners, but you must be passionate and willing to learn.
- Extreme familiarity with git or, failing this, mercurial
- Experience with REST APIs; and basically a deep understanding of what the web standards are, and how they work
- Knowledge of modern architectures (NoSQL databases, event/message orientation, automatic deployment)
- Knowledge of TDD, or better, BDD (Rspec).
Again, contributions to an Open-Source project is a great bonus.
To apply, send an email to <jobs at af83 dot com> (French preferred, but English is OK). Don't forget to link your github/gitorious/bitbucket account if you have one.
+ Senior Interaction Designer
We're looking for a senior designer with experience in interface design and/or connected devices.
In collaboration with all the departments of the company, you’ll be designing user experience for web and multi-devices applications, and will be involved in all the steps of projects. Specifically you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing user experience through analysis, information architecture (Personas, workflows, sitemap, cardsorting, etc.)
- Creating wireframe models for application screens
- Defining functional specifications
- Leading and running customers/users workshop
Producing for the projects is the position primary activity, but you'll also have to leverage your experience for project management and junior designers follow-up.
- Graduated from interaction design school or equivalent, you’re creative and passionate about new web technologies.
- Autonomous; good ability to listen and synthesize; thorough; proactive driving force; ability to adapt quickly. Good knowledge of professions and projects in a web environment welcome.
To apply, send us your CV and portfolio to <jobs-ux at af83 dot com>.